Day 1: Manali to Rauli Kholi ( 3500m) Trek 1
Day 2: RauliKholi to Bhrigu lake 4200m, and Pandu Ropa ( 3700m. ) trek 2
Day 3: Pandu Ropa to Moridugh. 2600m. trek 3
Day 4: Moridudg to Manali-5 h, Trek 4
Day 1: Manali to RauliKholi ( 3500m) Trek 1
From the center of the town you will be transferred to starting point of trek at Gulaba 2800m.. Porters or mule will be carrying the trekking stuff. Trail start between Oak forest, a scenic ascend by zig-Zag trail through large slope. After 4 hours reached at the beautiful camp site facing magnificent view on Dhauladhar mountain range. Once camp site is set, take a stroll around to get friendly with environment, Night in camp.
Day 2: RauliKholi to Bhrigu lake 4200m, and Pandu Ropa ( 3700m. ) trek 2
A panoramic trail begins with gradual and steady walk, later a gradual unbeaten path leads to the holy lake side, Pay homage to the “Saint Bhrigu” is said to be meditated here, Now descend through large pasture to the legendary pandu ropa( Paddy fields) ) where Pandava the fame of Mahabharata said to have cultivated the rice during their journey of exile in Himalaya. Take glimpse of stunning Hamta valley and Magnificent peaks of Deo Tibba 6100m and Indraasan 6200m, Camp site will be set at the beautiful meadow, Night in camp.
Day 3: Pandu Ropa to Moridugh. 2600m. Trek 3
Descend through high altitude pasture land, filled with variety of wild flowers ( sub. to the season ), after a while entre to the dense tree line of Oak, Birch and Rhododendrons and much more. Reach at campsite amidst of forest, afternoon at ease , night in camp.
Day 4 : Moridudg to Manali-5 h, Trek 4
You will start your back Journey for Manali., A short descend to join the main trail , than take an easy path high over the valley floor, At the end of trek vehicle will pick you for next 5 kms. to the center town, end of service.
FIT (Minimum 2 pax) cost:- €240/ Per Person
Group (Minimum 4 pax) cost:- €180/ Per Person
- Transport from main town of Manali to the starting point of trek and from the end of the trek to Manali main town.
- All Vegetarian meal while trekking, lunch pack.
- Kitchen team ( Cook and assistant cook ) with all necessary items
- Professional trekking guide
- Mule / Horses / Porters for transportation of the baggage and Kitchen.
- Two men spacious tents, Dining tent , toilet tent, Mattress.
- Common medical kit.
- Hotels and meals in Manali
- Sleeping bag,
- Beverages except boiled water while in camp
- Medical evacuation
- Tipping to Staff.
- Refund to any unused services and no show at the meeting point
- Any expenses arise due to unforeseen circumstances like sickness,
- if any one quite the trek by any reason, road blocks, landslides, etc.
- Items of personal nature.
Cancellation: All the cancellation must be in written and signed by the person who signed the booking form and will be effective from the date of the reception by the company.
- 40 days or more before departure: The agency will refund the entire paid amount to his client deducting the registration fee of 30% per persons.
- 20 to 30 days before departure: The agency will charge the 50% of total tour amount as registration fee .
- Less than 20 days before departure: The agency will be obliged to withhold the full amount of the deposit paid by the customer.
- Liability: The Company cannot be made liable for the consequences of weather condition, flight cancellations, war or threat of civil war, strikes, industrial action, political unrest or any other force majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstance. The company reserves the right to use alternate transport, or vary the itinerary if breakdown, sickness or any other force major. Any additional that result, such as extra hotel accommodation, flight or road transport will be on your charge and must be paid directly at the spot.
- Please understand, there are certain hazards involved in your adventurous and culture holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any illness major or minor injury, death sustained during neither the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property and other losses during the trip.
It is strongly advised that clients take out insurance to cover the unexpected and cancellation charges:
- Travel insurance: This is mandatory for all clients travelling on any tour/ trek or independent itinerary arranged by us. You are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance covering expenses of unexpected, the loss of baggage, medical expenses, helicopter (air or ground) rescue, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment of the itinerary.
What to carry for trek in Mountains / Himalaya
Clothing and advise
Due to wide range of temperature and climate conditions, it is advisable to bring appropriate clothing. For protection against cold a layered clothing is better than a few thick ones, so choose your cloths accordingly. Cloths should be preferable be made from natural materials which allow the body to breath better. You will be offending people if you walk around in skimpy or tight fitting clothes. Although there are normally opportunities to wear shorts, it is strictly forbidden to be with short in any religious places as monasteries and temples. We would advise women to wear shirts or loose trousers, men should not wear singlet
What you should pack for the trip in mountain
Warm jacket type of gore axe or else, Raincoat, full sleeve Pull over, 2-3 pairs of long and short sleeves /Shirts, Track paint, trekking shoes, Sneakers for river crossing ( where applicable ), Camp shoes ( Sleepers ), 2 pairs of Gloves, 2-3 pairs of warm socks + normal socks, Sunglasses / Spare glasses or contact lenses, Sun hat / cap, Scarf, sun cream, lips balm to protect the lips, Washing kit, toilet kit including light towel, A small sewing kit, Safety pins, torch or flash light with spare batteries, Camera with spare batteries and cards, battery Charger ( used while in villages) , Back pack ( 60-70ltrs ) day sac ( 35 Ltrs ) , water bottle, If it is early or late season required the pair of gaiters to walk on the soft snow over the passes (in case of bad weather) and walking sticks if one required, personal medical kit as per your medical advisor. Sleeping bag (-10/-15°C ) small pillow if you required , A light towel, a knife, a role of toilet paper, a plastic bowl for shaving ( for men ), a large plastic bag to protect your clothing inside the back pack and, wet tissue paper, fanny pack to keep safely your important docs as passport, insurance paper, credit cards, cash etc. Your personal medical kit. walking stick those required.
Due to the vastness of country climate is vary in different part of Indian states as from plains of India to the mountains of Himalaya. Where summer Temperatures can be minimum 10 to 20°C and maximum 25-30°C. But while in bad weather temperature can go under Zero, so please be prepared accordingly.
What minimum should be in your first aid kit
Preparation of relief of sun burn, Lip salve, Anti septic cream, Antihistamine cream (for relief of insect bites), Anti diarrhea (flagyl or any other), Anti headache (Diamox, aspirin, paracitamol, zimalgin), Anti vomiting (avomin), For stomach-ache (baralgan,trigan or other diagnose) Dettol, wash proof Dettol plaster, Bandage and cotton, Balm, Anti cramp spray, Pills to purify the water, Scissor and knife are must in the medical kit.
According to your physical condition you are requested to consult your doctor to complete your medical kit.
Fitness and Acclimatization
Pre-travel conditioning is very desirable, as more you are prepared the more you enjoy the trips. For all the adventure trips at least light physical exercise is required however no exercise is obliged for cultural tours or jeep safari in hilly region. As we gain altitude slowly, so we get acclimatize naturally. And for the vast majority the slow ascent to height will produce minimum effects. The most important attribute for any adventure travel trip is positive attitude.