Day1 : Arrive Manali bus stand and transfer to campsite
Day2 : Adventure Activities – Rock climbing, Rappelling & River crossing
Day3 : Jogni waterfall trek & goodbye
Day 1: Arrive Manali bus stand and transfer to campsite
Morning Pick up from bus stand and transfer to campsite. After lunch short trek to Manu Temple – Old Manali, Hadimba temple – Dhungri, Tibetan Monastery – Main Market, and back to Camp site. It is acclimatization walk. Overnight in camp.
Day 2 : Adventure Activities – Rock climbing, Rappelling & River crossing
This day is all about Adventure activities. After Breakfast, we will go for rock climbing and rappelling than back to campsite for hot lunch followed by river crossing.
Natural or free climbing: When climber climb’s a rock without the help of any required equipment using natural hold called natural rock climbing
Rappelling:When the rock face is difficult to climb down due to steepness, wetness or some other reason, rappelling is the best way to climb down. rappelling or abseiling or roping down as it is most commonly called, is a quick method of descending over a steep face of rock, snow or ice by sliding down a fix single or double rope anchored on top.
River crossing (Tyrolean traverse technique): While trekking in mountain, one has to cross several streams. To cross these streams one should have good knowledge that how to cross the mountain stream. Crossing these streams / rivers with technique and full safety called river crossing. After dinner camp fire and overnight stay will be in camp.
Day 3: Trek to Jogni Waterfall
Today proceed for day hike of Jogini waterfall. After Healthy Breakfast will move for day hike through some Villages and green fields and Pine forests spend some time at Jogni Fall. After splendid time at Jogini waterfall will get back to Manali & bid you goodbye.
Price per person : Based on Minimum 4 persons.
Group rate (Minimum 30 students) = ₹ 4000/-
- Accommodation for 02 nights /03 days.
- Accommodation in Tent on 5/6 sharing.
- All meal breakfast, lunch, dinner with hot drinks, Tea, Snacks-Veg Food only).
- Pack lunch during Trek
- Certified Guide/Instructor throughout the program in Manali.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing, River Rafting, Burma bridge, leader climbing, Flying Fox, Commando Bridge.
- Transportation as per itinerary (i.e. Pick up and drop from Manali Bus Stand).
- Campfire with music on 3rd day during the stay
- Dinner on last day.
- Transportation apart from the Program.
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips to guide or any other staff member.
- Any Extra expenses not mentioned in Inclusion.
- Medical treatment apart from first aid.
- Bus, Train, Flight Tickets.
- Campfire is subject to weather condition.
- 5% GST
All booking for the tours /treks are made with Himalayan Frontiers, herein after referred to as ‘the company’ and are subject to the conditions:
the person signing the booking form accepts the conditions and is hereafter referred to as the client.
The Company cannot be made liable for the consequences of weather condition, flight cancellations, war or threat of civil war, strikes, industrial action, political unrest or any other force majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstance. The company reserves the right to use alternate transport, or vary the itinerary if breakdown, sickness or any other force major. Any additional that result, such as extra hotel accommodation, flight or road transport will be on your charge and must be paid directly at the spot.
Please understand, there are certain hazards involved in your adventurous and culture holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any illness major or minor injury, death sustained during neither the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property and other losses during the trip.
This is mandatory for all clients travelling on any tour/ trek or independent itinerary arranged by us. You are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance covering expenses of unexpected as mentioned in liability paragraph. the loss of baggage, medical expenses, helicopter (air or ground) rescue, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment of the itinerary.
*It is strongly advised that clients take out insurance to cover the unexpected and cancellation charges.
No refund will be made for any unused services included in the tour / trek cost. No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily or obliged to leaves a trip enroute, clients are responsible to bare their own expenses, expenses of such as escort, transport, hotels and other related services occurred due to such circumstances.
Client agree to accept the authority and the decision of the tour/ trek leader or escort appointed by the company whilst on tour with the company. If in the opinion of the tour/ trek leader, any client’s behavior is detrimental to the safety, welfare or harmonious state of the group as a whole, the client may be asked to leave the tour / trek without any right of refund and all extra expenses caused will be on his/her charge.
The organisers or any individual connected with the camp shall not be held responsible of any accident or any unforeseen natural calamity
Last moment changes in program will not be acceptable. Final decision on any dispute will be taken by HIMALAYAN FRONTIERS Pvt. Ltd. only.
Participants are not allowed to go out of campsite without permission of Himalayan Frontier authorities
Participants are expected to be in discipline. One can be dismissed from the programme/camp who found to be misbehaving with any individual or staff members, without prior notice.
1 teacher/supervisor will be complimentary only at strength of minimum 10 students. Teachers/supervisors are complimentary as a single person only.
All sightseeing and treks are by walk.
• 40% of total programme cost should be deposited in advance for booking.
• Balance payment should be made at least 7 days before the tour begins.
• The amount paid once is not transferable to any other programme /tour or to any other individual(s)/group or for any other service.
• No refund shall be made if participant(s) drop/terminate from program at any point due to any reason.
• One has to take care of his/her individual luggage. In case of loss or damage customer will be responsible for the same.
• The organizers or any individual connected with the tour shall not be held responsible of any accident or any unforeseen natural calamity.
• Bank charges have to be paid by the Client.