Day 1: Arrival in Delhi,
Day 2: After visit New Delhi.
Day 3: Arrival in Manali at around 8:00 am.
Day 4: First day of yoga – pranayama and asana practice for 2 hours.
Day 5: Yoga and visi
Day 6: Yoga and visit
Day 7: Yoga and visit
Day 8: Yoga and trek toward Bhanara
Day 9: Yoga and uphill trek
Day 10: Yoga and trek in valley
Day 11: Yoga and trek back to Manali
Day 12: Local cooking lesson, At Manali
Day 13: Free morning, afternoon transfer to bus station
Day 14: Arrive Delhi and departure
Day 1: Day 01: Arrival in Delhi,
Reception at airport, transfer to the hotel, O/N in hotel.
Day 2: Visit Delhi,evening bus to Manali. 570 kms. 14h
Day to visit Delhi, Included / Kutub Minar / Lotus temple / India gate and passing by parliament house to bus station. Night bus to Manali., Dinner stop on the way, Night in Bus .please envisage worm jacket to deal with those who don’t appreciate air condition.
Day 3: Arrive Manali.
By morning around 8 to 9 am reach Manali, Transfer to your hotel, check in, relax till lunch time. Manali a small touristic town of Kullu valley. Kullu Situated in the inner range of Himalaya, valley is more than 16 km as the crow flies from the foot hills that edge the plain of northern India and barely 80 km from the plateau of Tibet. It is famous for apple orchards, pine trees and its cheerful peoples, It is a valley of hundred of temples and deities, so it is called the valley of God. The Aryans gave the name to this valley is Kulantpitha, means ” the end of the habitable world”.
After lunch orientation and evening introduction with Yoga master, Night in hotel.
Day 4 : First day Initiation and introduction of Yoga, Pranaya, Asana.
Two hours of morning yoga session, Back to hotel for breakfast. Later local sight seeing. Visit Old Manali village, 3 km from the new Manali up temples on the hill, is said to be founded by sage Manu. Hadimba temple, About one km from the Manali stands the pagoda style temple of Hadimba Devi surrounded by the cedar forest in Dhungri. According to the legend, Bhima one of the Pandava’ s brother fell in love with an aboriginal woman named Hadimba, the sister of local chief by the name of Hadimba and married her. Lunch break at 13h.free time, after 3 hours proceed for evening session of Pranayam and Meditation till late evening for 2 hours.
Day 5 : Demonstration and Practice of Asanas, Pranayama.
Two hours of morning yoga session, Back to hotel for breakfast,
Walk toward north through village to villages to admire the typical mountain architecture houses and to have the insight of local culture, Lunch at Solang facing stunning Rohtang range. Back to Manali. Night in hotel.
Day 6 : Demonstration and Practice of Asanas,, Pranayama.
2 hours of Yoga, later leave to visit ancient temple dedicated to sage Vashishta and Lord Rama. The sulphur hot spring here are endowed with healing power. After lunch free time, Evening gathering to discussion. Night in hotel.
Day 7 : Practice of Yoga, Morning practice Pranayam & Asana,
After breakfast sight seen to Nagar castle an ancient capital of Kullu Raja till A.D. 1660, now converted in to hotel, overlooks the entire Beas valley. Art gallery. Ancient temples of Tripura sundari and Shiva, if time permit the way back at Jagatsukh an ancient Shikhra style shiva temple and Gaitri Devi temple can be visited, By evening join evening session of Yoga, meditation Silence sitting, Yoga therapy and discussion.
Day 8: Morning Yoga and Trek toward Banara : 2400m -4h. Trek 1
After break fast you will be transferred to Starting point of trek. Porters or mule will be carrying the trekking stuff, Scenic trail leads up to Bhanara village, further zig-zag path leads to a temple dedicated to Snake God, after half an hours of trek yu will reached to the beautiful campsite amidst the pine cedar forest. Establish the camp site, day at leisure, evening mediation or yoga . night in camp.
Day 9: Practice of Yoga, Uphill day trek. Trek 2
After breakfast, take a day hike through forest, enjoy panoramic view of valley and mighty Himalayas, during early season ( mid April- beginning Mai ) you may enjoy walk on compact snow. Afternoon back to camp site. Night in camp
Day 10 : Practice of Yoga, Day trek in valley. Trek 3
Easy walk high over the valley, at the places gradual and easy walk through dense forest. You will admire different speeches of flora, foot print of Himalayan black bear are commonly seen. Afternoon back to camp, night in camp.
Day 11 : Practice of Yoga, Back to Manali. Trek 4
After an hour descend you will come to across the Bhanara village, further descend to Jagat such by paved path, visit ancient Gayatri devi and shiva temple .
Here vehicle will pick you for next 6 kms drive till hotel, night in hotel.
Day 12 : Local cooking lesson, At Manali.
You will learn local recipes jointly with the local people from villages, afternoon one can relax or can take optional massage, shopping and so on. Night in hotel.
Day 13: Manali to Delhi, 16 hours, 570 kms.
Day free, afternoon transfer to bus station, night comfortable bus to Delhi, dinner stop on the way. Bus is fully air-conditioned hence please take worm jacket or Pullover.
Day 14 : Arrive Delhi, evening departure.
Transfer to hotel, half day sight seen, and evening transfer to airport flight to onward destination. Hotel till noon or from noon onward till departure in evening.
Cost per person —1900€ based on 4 pax
Cost per person—-2200 based on 2 -3pax
Departure guarantee based on 2 persons,
Price guarantee based on 4 persons. (Departure of single person contacts us.)
Formed groups: If the proposed dates doesn’t suite to those who are already formed group of individuals, families, friends, club or corporates, we can tailor their trip for the date that match to their holidays schedule for the suitable period when your trip can be conducted.
Book Your Fixed Departure Date:
Validity of the price: Price is valid till (proposed dates) those wish to travel after proposed dates price may change due to inflation in local economy.
- All accommodation in Hotels/Guest House/Tents on twin/Double on medium class neat and clean hotel
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) throughout he tour.
- Ground transport as per itinerary
- Airport transfer (Domestic and International)
- Volvo Bus Delhi — Manali –Delhi
- Yoga Teacher
- Trekking part full board (all meal)
- English speaking guide for trek and local sightseeing
- During the trek transport by pony, mule or porters
- Twin sharing spacious tent, foam mattress
- Dining tent from 4 person onward, 2-3 person will eat in the same of the kitchen
- Kitchen team with all necessary items
- Monument Fees (Excluded Camera/ Video Camera Fees)
- Medical kit with oxygen cylinder
- Flight domestic and International
- Visa, airport tax
- Sleeping bag
- Dinner in bus (Delhi-Manali-Manali)
- Personal expenses
- Medical evacuation
Accommodation and meals:
Accommodation is based on 3 star category in cities, Standard or Charming in rural.
While trekking you will be assisted by kitchen team with all necessary items including two men spacious tent, mattress, dining tents from 4 persons onward, toilet tents and all necessary items. Our chef will prepare verities of Indian, Chinese and Continental vegetarian and non vegetarian meals, Chefs on trek are used to cook for the western guest and pay their attention to dose the spice, Breakfast and dinner will be served at camp, lunch is always packed, Afternoon snacks is served with hot beverages as of tea and coffee.
Mode of Transport
- Subject to the number of person in a group, for 4 persons Toyota Innova/ Scorpia/ Zylo, for 5 to 12 Tempo traveller or mini bus will be provided. For more than 12 participants either two Tempo travellers or mini-coach subject to availability. All vehicle will be air-conditioned, except in hilly area air-condition of any vehicle cannot be regularly used due to steep uphill drive so you have to co-operate with.While trekking your bags and all logistic will be transported by Horses/ Mule till the base camp.Road: Road in plain are good, In hilly area and in rural you can face the rough road. There can be land slide due to rainfall from July till mid Sep. and can be blocked for hours or a day, you may miss the places expected to visit, or will visit the unexpected places, to regulate the situation the team at the spot will do the best possible at the moment. Road in India are being widen So please don’t compare the driving time as estimated in developed nation.
What you should pack for Yoga tour and trek
While travelling in plain during autumns season and winter, climate at the places is soft and harsh in at higher altitude, morning and evening are fresh hence required a light Pull over, Raincoat or Umbrella, a polar jacket or waterproof jacket, light clothing for lower altitude, Sun hat, short and long sleeves Shirts, Loose trousers, (wearing short is not allowed at holy spot) a pair of sport shoes, sandal, few pairs of socks.
Yoga mat has to be confirmed weather you will bring your own or we shall provide you on the spot.
For trek add a pair of trekking shoes, worm jacket, trousers and walking sticks, Multi functional knife, lighters, string of 4-55 meters to dry the clothing or other purpose.
Sunglasses/ Spare glasses or contact lenses, toilet kit, A small sewing kit, Safety pins, torch or flash light with spare batteries, Camera with spare memory cards and batteries, battery Charger, day sac, water bottle, personal medical kit as per your medical advisory. Anti-mosquitoes spray. fanny pack to keep safely your important doc as passport, insurance paper, credit cards, money, wooden pencils and pen, English –Hindi dictionary to learn the important words to greet and to communicate with locals and a note book can be useful to engrave your memory in it.
All the cancellation must be in written and signed by the person who signed the booking form and will be effective from the date of the reception by the company.
- 60 days or more before departure: The agency will refund the entire paid amount to his client deducting the registration fee (€ 40 per persons or equivalent in other currency), bank charges subject to the bank policies, when booking domestic flights, the Cancellation fee subject to airline policies at present or if the tickets are non- refundable in that case the full amount of the ticket will be retained. The hotels are reserved and must be paid in advance; the company will apply the cancellation policies of hotels. Cancellation charge for train tickets and other ground transport and related services if needed to be booked in advance. Hence the remaining amount will be refunded after deducting all above cancellation policies applied for different services.
- 40 Days before departure: The agency will refund the 50% of paid amount to his client deducting the registration fee (€ 40 per persons or equivalent in other currency), bank charges subject to the bank policies, when booking domestic flights, the Cancellation fee subject to airline policies at present or if the tickets are non- refundable in that case the full amount of the ticket will be retained. The hotels are reserved and must be paid in advance; the company will apply the cancellation policies of hotels. Cancellation charges of train tickets and other ground transport and related services if needed to be booked in advance. Hence the remaining amount will be refunded after deducting all above cancellation policies applied for different services.
- Less than 30 days before departure: The agency will be obliged to withhold the full amount of the deposit paid by the customer. In this case, the customer must inform their insurance as soon as possible and provide as much documentation to support the cancellation of trip. It is therefore strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover such expenses.
Note: Once tour/ trek is confirmed, we shall provide you documents containing detailed information related to this tour.
Modification of the proposed prices and bank charges:
1. Due to currency fluctuation : Prices are sub. to change in case of economic fluctuation and exchange rates differences between euro and INR.
2. Due to hike of fuel prices and taxes : It’s rare that hotelier, transporters comes to this point unless any major issue rise as of fuel price hike or tax applied by concerned authorities. However minor differences will be bared by the Himalayan Frontiers.
Remitter has to bare the 3.2% of bank charges on total amount if wish to pay by credit cards. Therefore Please add 3.2% on the total amount of the tours/ Treks. If you wish to pay your payment of tour / trek by bank transfer, the bank transfer charges will be bear by you, for more detail please consult your local bank.