If you are searching for classical tour packages to Rajasthan and want to know about affordable Rajasthan classic tours? We give you many options. Take a moment and go back to your favorite chapters in Indian history. The one with the colorful pictures of majestic palaces and royal families, the brave wars they fought, and the grand monuments they built.
To be a part of their exotic folk art, experience their rich culture firsthand, and set foot on temples and monuments whose architectural beauty dates back to 100 years is a blissful feeling. If you crave to experience this feeling, the place you are looking for is Rajasthan.
But can one be a part of this luxurious experience without burning a hole in our wallet? By finding just the right affordable Rajasthan tour packages, you can.
Rajasthan– known as the ‘abode of kings,’ is a true masterpiece of historical architecture, indigenous art, and geographical diversity. The ancient palaces, forts, and Havelis of the Rajputs and the historic temples amidst the scenic hill stations are no less from luxurious time travel.
It is a place where you can still feel that royalty in its air. People still live in ancient Havelis and mansions where the stories of the past live on. It is indeed an unforgettable experience to visit and be a part of such grandeur by ourselves.
If you fancy an exotic royal vacation to this land of mighty kings and warriors, brace yourselves for there are several options for it. Being a part of Rajasthan’s culture and royalty at an affordable budget is no longer too costly.
But before diving straight into the package details and how to pick the best-suited deal, it is better to be well informed about the options and attractions available in Rajasthan. The place provides many varieties to choose from with its historic ancient temples, culturally enriched palaces, the scope for adventure sports, scenic spots of natural beauty, and national parks. While most packages try and provide a mix of it all, the online market of tour packages lets one get more of what they please.
Choices of Destinations
Many online and offline travel coordinators provide Classical Tours to Rajasthan in budget-friendly packages that don’t compromise on quality. But before beginning to compare package rates and other amenities, it’s good to take note of these must-see sights in Rajasthan, so we don’t miss out on anything interesting. A disclaimer here would be that numerous tourist hotspots in Rajasthan to list them all out are close to impossible. But the best attractions that one must not miss at any cost are:
- Jaipur– The pink city with the pink for love for visitors and hospitality. Planned according to principles of Silpasastra and Hindu architecture, the city is filled with awe-inspiring buildings. When in Jaipur, make sure to check out the sandstone wonders of Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal; wonderous Jal Mahal and the Aravalli lined Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh fort. Another major attraction is the Maharaja City Palace, Birla temple, and the Jantar Mantar sun-dial. Some packages also take you around to Choki Dhani for raw peek into the colorful Rajasthani culture and heritage.
- Udaipur– The ‘City of Lakes’ and the land of ancient 15th-century temples lined up along the Aravalli valley, and Mor Chowk awaits there. The Jain temple and City palace lined by Lake Pichola take you back in time aesthetically. The Ranakpur temples, Surya temple, and Jagdish temple are all other architectural wonders even today.
- Jodhpur– The home to Mehrangarh Fort, Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, and other artistically crafted monuments. The Balsamand Lake, Umaid Bhawan, and Jaswant Thada are also worthy spots to bask in majestic serenity.
- Jaisalmer– The Golden City of glazing Sam dunes; Mount Abu and Kumbhalgarh Fort are other attractions to choose from.
Apart from these monuments and temples, most classical tours to Rajasthan also include visits to open markets that portray their ethnic handicrafts, clothes, jewelry, and art forms. Apart from street shopping, another mandate of traveling across Rajasthan would be experiencing their rich, authentic cuisine.
Choices of Amenities
After options of where and what to see are laid out, the choice of amenities to check is next. If one has opted for travel packages, they would know it is the little things that matter the most once the trip begins. For instance, while exploring Rajasthan, most of the transportation happens on the road. Therefore a package that covers for commuting would make things more convenient.
You would also want to enquire about the vehicle and your accompaniment if any. Some packages include the expenses of fuel, driver food, night charges, tolls, etc. within their plan. It is wise to enquire what all gets covered with it and not. Packages also extend the customers’ freedom to decide what kind of vehicle they prefer for conveyance without much fuss about the pricing.
Further amenities to check for are regarding the food and accommodation. Even within the range of affordable Rajasthan tour packages, different tiers of facilities are available. One can pick their choice according to preferences of what type of a stay or hotel they need. Another critical question most travelers overlook is the availability of a guide and driver fluent in your comfortable language. Difficulties in communicating regarding the places and the itinerary could hamper the whole experience.
Some packages offer the experience of witnessing cultural and heritage programs like dance and music, which add to the journey’s absolute beauty. They cover facilities like a dinner at Chokhi Dhani or an elephant ride at Amber Fort, or boat cruises at lakes. Don’t be shy in wanting fancy surprises at affordable rates.
Last but the most critical aspect of this entire piece was to discuss how much ‘isn’t too much.’ After examining all the amenities, places, and provisions made available in budget-friendly tours around Rajasthan, does the price work for you, the real deal setter. Before going into the options and the best bets, how much would you be willing to spend for an average of 5 days around Rajasthan per person?
List of some best deals:
A two day trip to the Sam dunes in Jaisalmer at Rs 5,500 with the following features:
- Assistance from airports.
- A/C Double bedroom accommodation at a 3-star hotel.
- A/C private car with English speaking Chauffeur (Inclusive of Chauffeur’s expenses).
- Camel safari at Jaisalmer desert.
- Folk dance at a desert camp.
Unique stay package-
A 2 night stay at a 300-year-old tin Jaisalmer for Rs 10,414 per person (3 in a room). It includes:
- 4-star hotel accommodation and complimentary breakfast.
- Private A/C sedan car for sightseeing in Jaisalmer.
- Customizable itinerary.
– Priced at Rs 7,200 per person for three days exclusively in Udaipur. It includes the following facilities
- 3-star hotel accommodation.
- Bus facility, Parking, and toll fees.
- Sightseeing in a shared vehicle.
- A Shared car facility.
– Priced at Rs 24,000 per person, covers destinations such as Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mount Abu, and Jodhpur over eight days. The package covers for the following facilities-
- 2 Star Hotel accommodation, complimentary breakfast, and a bottle of water.
- A chauffeur-driven A/C car throughout the trip and all transport expenses inclusive (Toll Tax, Parking, Night Charges, State-Tax, Driver Food, Fuel).
- An English speaking guide within main cities.
- Luxury taxes and services like elephant ride at Amber fort, dinner at Chokhi Dhani, and Boat ride at Udaipur.
- The same package is also available at a Deluxe rate of Rs 28,950, where the accommodation would be at 3 Star hotels.
– Priced at 31,000 per person for eight days duration. Covers Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Pushkar, Ranthambhore. It is inclusive of
- 3-star hotel accommodation of A/C rooms, twin sharing.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- A/C car and its expenses of fuel, toll taxes, parking expenses.
- Pick-up and drop from the Airport.
Affordable Rajasthan Vacation Packages
– A 10-day vacation across seven cities- Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, and Bikaner. The package comes at Rs 41,743 per person. It includes the following amenities:
- Flight tickets to and fro- New Delhi and Jaipur.
- Accommodation at 3-star hotels.
- Private A/C sedan car for travel.
- Complimentary snacks.
- Customizable itinerary.
Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages
– 3 Nights exclusively at Udaipur for Rs 27,994 per person. The package includes:
- Accommodation at 3-star hotel with complimentary breakfasts.
- Flights back and from New Delhi to Udaipur.
- A/C sedan car for pick-up and sightseeing.
- Boat ride at sunset to Jag Mandir Palace.
- Customizable itinerary.
These are a few prototype options for affordable tour packages to Rajasthan and their rates to get an idea of various packages. In some packages, the rates do vary according to how many people share a room. For instance, 3 in a place may reduce the overall expense per person.
Customizing itinerary may also cause variations in the total price of the package. Another vital aspect to keep in mind before booking a package is their cancellation policies and exclusions to be double sure about what you are paying for.
The bottom line of traveling, especially to ethnically rich places like Rajasthan, is that you get to learn from their lives, living styles, culture, and traditions. No one can price that experience under any scale.