Booking terms and conditions (Please read carefully)
(1) Booking: All booking for the tours /treks are made with Himalayan Frontiers, herein after referred to as ‘the company’ and are subject to the following conditions:
(1-1) the person signing the booking form accepts these conditions and is hereafter referred to as the client.
(2) To book a trip: To book a trip complete and sign the booking form and post or mail to the company with your deposit of 30% of the total amount by bank transfer or by payment Online through the site : www.himalayanfrontiers.com. . Acceptance of the clients booking will be confirmed in written. The balance is to be paid 30 days before the scheduled departure.
(3) Bank charges: while paying by bank transfer or credit card, the bank charges will be bared by you is applicable sub. to the policies of your bank and online banking.
Any expanses occurred due to failure and reattempt of wire transfers or pay by credit card remains at your charge.
(4) Cancellation: All the cancellation must be in written and signed by the person who signed the booking form and will be effective from the date of the reception by the company.
(4-1) 60 days or more before departure: The agency will refund the entire paid amount to his client deducting the registration fee (€ 40 per persons or equivalent in other currency), bank charges subject to the bank policies, when booking domestic flights, the Cancellation fee subject to airline policies at present or if the tickets are non- refundable in that case the full amount of the ticket will be retained. The hotels are reserved and must be paid in advance; the company will apply the cancellation policies of hotels. Cancelation charges of train tickets and other ground transport and related services if needed to be booked in advance. Hence the remaining amount will be refunded after deducting all above expanses following cancelation policies applied for different services.
(4-2) 40 Days before departure: The agency will refund the 50% of paid amount to his client deducting the registration fee (€ 40 per persons or equivalent in other currency), bank charges subject to the bank policies, when booking domestic flights, the Cancellation fee subject to airline policies at present or if the tickets are non- refundable in that case the full amount of the ticket will be retained. The hotels are reserved and must be paid in advance; the company will apply the cancellation policies of hotels. Cancelation charges of train tickets and other ground transport and related services if needed to be booked in advance. Hence the remaining amount will be refunded after deducting all above expanses following cancelation policies applied for different services.
(4-3) Less than 30 days before departure: The agency will be obliged to withhold the full amount of the deposit paid by the customer. In this case, the customer must inform their insurance as soon as possible and provide as much documentation to support the cancellation of trip. It is therefore strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover such expenses.
(5) PRICE: All prices shown are valid for 8 days from the date of the proposal. After this period, all prices are subject to change due to fluctuations in the exchange rate of currencies. To ensure the indicated price and availability, it is advisable to confirm the booking as soon as possible.
(5-1): All prices are subject to change according to fluctuations in exchange rates until full payment of the balance of the trip is not paid. If, between the time of booking (when the company receives proof of payment of advance) and that of the client’s arrival in India, there is a gap exceeding above 2% of exchange rate between Euro / Rupee Or / Rupee / US$ or to other currencies , The agency reserves the right to modify the proposed prices of trek / tours or related services accordingly.
(6) Liability: The Company cannot be made liable for the consequences of weather condition, flight cancellations, war or threat of civil war, strikes, industrial action, political unrest or any other force majeure, unusual or unforeseen circumstance. The company reserves the right to use alternate transport, or vary the itinerary if breakdown, sickness or any other force major. Any additional that result, such as extra hotel accommodation, flight or road transport will be on your charge and must be paid directly at the spot.
(6-1): Please understand, there are certain hazards involved in your adventurous and culture holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any illness major or minor injury, death sustained during neither the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property and other losses during the trip.
It is strongly advised that clients take out insurance to cover the unexpected and cancellation charges:
(7) Travel insurance: This is mandatory for all clients travelling on any tour/ trek or independent itinerary arranged by us. You are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance covering expenses of unexpected as mentioned in liability paragraph number 6th, the loss of baggage, medical expenses, helicopter (air or ground) rescue, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment of the itinerary.
(8) Passport, visa and vaccination: All clients must possess a valid passport and obtain any necessary visas, permit and vaccination certificates required for their specific travel arrangements.
(9) The company right: The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/ trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable.
(10) Refund: No refund will be made for any unused services included in the tour / trek cost. No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily or obliged to leaves a trip en route, clients are responsible to bare their own expenses, expenses of such as escort, transport, hotels and other related services occurred due to such circumstances.
(11) Decision of Tour / trek leader or Guide: Client agree to accept the authority and the decision of the tour/ trek leader or escort appointed by the company whilst on tour with the company. If in the opinion of the tour/ trek leader, any clients behavior is detrimental to the safety, welfare or harmonies state of the group as a whole, the client may be asked to leave the tour / trek without the any right of refund and all extra expenses cause will be on his / her charge.
(12) Relief in booking terms and conditions: These booking conditions may only be waived till certain limit in a special circumstances by a letter from the company director.
(13) Jurisdiction: The contract between and any matters arising from it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of the law courts in Manali ( India )
(14) Abide by the booking terms and condition: When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and are agree to abide by them.